Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
In Europe and Spain, there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information that are mandatory for our entity.
Therefore, it is very important to us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data we ask you for.
That way, we’ll be transparent and put you in control of your data, with plain language and clear options that allow you to decide what we do with your personal information.
Please, if you have any questions after reading this information, do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
- Who are we?
- Our name: Made in Solidarity SCCL – F65631384
- Our VAT number: F65631384
- Our address: C/ Valencia 264, Pral. 08007 Barcelona
- Our contact telephone number: (+34) 695 211 963
- Our contact email address: email@example.com
- Our website: barcelonaartoftravel.com
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
- What are we going to use your data for? In general, your personal data will be used to be able to interact with you and to be able to provide you with our services. They may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
- Why do we need to use your data? Your personal data is necessary for us to be able to interact with you and provide our services to you. In this regard, we will provide you with a series of boxes that will allow you to decide in a clear and simple way about the use of your personal information.
- Who is going to know the information we ask for? In general, only the personnel of our entity who are duly authorized will be able to have knowledge of the information we request. Similarly, your personal information may be known to those entities that need to have access to it in order for us to provide our services to you. For example, our bank will know your details if you pay for our services by card or bank transfer. Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with a law will be aware of your information. To give you an example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic transactions that exceed a certain amount. In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
- How will we protect your data? We will protect your data with effective security measures depending on the risks involved in the use of your information. To this end, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is secure at all times.
- Will we send your data to other countries? There are countries in the world that are safe for your data and others that are not so safe. For example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data. It is our policy not to send your personal information to any country that is not secure from a data protection point of view. In the event that, in order to provide the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as secure as Spain, we will always ask for your permission in advance and we will apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your personal information to another country.
- How long will we keep your data? We will retain your data for the duration of our relationship and for as long as we are required by law. Once the applicable legal deadlines have expired, we will proceed to dispose of them in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- What are your data protection rights? You can contact us at any time to find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it after the end of our relationship, if this is legally possible. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called “portability” and can be useful in certain situations. To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID card, in order to identify you. In the offices of our entity we have specific forms to request these rights and we offer you our help to complete them. To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later time? You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time. For example, if you were once interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but you no longer wish to receive advertising, you can let us know through the form to oppose processing available at our offices.
- In case you feel that your rights have been disregarded, where can you make a claim? In the event that you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through one of the following means:
- E-Office: www.agpd.es
- Mailing Address:
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6
- By phone:
Phone. 901 100 099
Phone. 91 266 35 17
Filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
- Will we profile you? It is our policy not to profile users of our services. However, there may be situations where, for service provision, business or other purposes, we need to profile information about you. An example could be the use of your purchase or service history to be able to offer you products or services tailored to your tastes or needs. In such a case, we will implement effective security measures that protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons who intend to use it for their own benefit.
- Will we use your data for other purposes? It is our policy not to use your data for purposes other than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always ask for your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.