We propose an alternative trip to Sóller. There is a small hotel called Ecocirer, with only 6 rooms where you can live the day to day of a village rich in traditions and in full contact with art and nature. Among orchards, orange trees, almond trees and olive trees, experience is a real therapy.
Barbara, Martin and her children will share their day-to-day lives with you; Go to the local market, collect fresh oranges, taste olive oils in the oldest tahona in Mallorca, bake traditional breads with organic products, stroll among almond trees, collect olives or lemons in their time, cook a typical pizza or enjoy a Mediterranean lunch in the countryside. Pure and authentic experiences, respecting nature, animals and people.
The hotel that was a historic house of the early twentieth century where you could see silent filming outdoors, next to the first Theater of Sóller, is now a house enriched by design and decoration, carefully restored, paying attention to the aspects of sustainability.
Definitely a stay to live it with the five senses.
We also give you the opportunity to meet in person the international artist Francesca Martí who was born in Sóller / Mallorca. He currently works between Mallorca and Stockholm.
Visit the studio and learn more about this magnificent artist, talk about contemporary art with Francesca Martí meets the art critic, Pilar Ribal.
Afterwards, we will enjoy a healthy Ecocirer buffet surrounded by these magnificent innovative pieces of art in this creative space of the artist.
– Healthy cooking class with organic, local and seasonal products. Vegan, vegetarian and traditional cuisine, with Bárbara Martí from Ecocirer.
And later, informal lunch in the open air.
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
– Wonderful sunset / lunch cooking healthy Pizza’s with products from our garden, in the traditional wood-fired oven at Finca Pla des Bisbe.
Spring-Summer: 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Dinner
Autumn –Winter: 12.00 to 14.30
– Visit to the studio of the artist Francesca Marti, in Fornalutx, talk about art and traditional paella lunch in the studio’s gardens. In wild nature.
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
– Walk among orange trees, bag of oranges to take home and country buffet at Finca Pla des Bisbe (We can describe the environment with more precise words)
12.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
– Visit to the Can Det tafona and tasting of three oils with Mallorcan bread, walk among the olive trees of the Pla des Bisbe Estate and Mediterranean lunch with our Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the Estate and a bottle of oil to take home.
From 11.00 to 14.30
Price: To Consult
Transportation from the pick-up and return point.
Extras: Aperitif or Lunch.
CONDITIONS AND REMARKS
This offer is exclusive and upon request to BarcelonArt of Travel ©.
The right to suspend or modify the activity is reserved when the weather and security conditions require it. In the event of inclement weather, we will propose the change of the activity in its entirety for another date, to be agreed, 5 days in advance.
Once the reservation was made, he found a document with weather information to be able to prevent any type of meteorological incident.
Prices for larger groups on request.